Office & contents insurance

Office insurance is offered as part of a business combined insurance policy. In our blogs we look at how you can ensure your office is safe.

What is office & contents insurance?

Whether you work in an office or from home, this insurance will cover your office contents including Computers and Electronic Office Equipment, Furniture, Stationery and Documents whilst within your property.

These Items owned by the Business would not be covered under a Household Insurance Policy.
Your contents are covered for All Risks which includes but not limited to theft, fire, water damage from burst pipes and malicious damage.

You can select to cover the value of your office contents up to £10,000. The cover is subject to an excess of £100 which means that you will pay the first £100 of any loss or damage. In respect of mobile phones the policy excess increases to £250 each and every claim.
Don’t forget that the value you should use, in order not to be underinsured, is the new replacement cost of the items.

This insurance is only available via this website if purchased as part of our Business Combined policy.