Call Us: 0161 833 2100

In a subjective profession like photography it can be hard to please all of your clients all of the time.

Our specialist photographer insurance covers your costs in the event of a claim for compensation against you. Whether you work in a studio, at weddings, in corporate event photography, on the cat walk or out on the road, you can get on with your job knowing you’re protected if the worst happens. Photography insurance is key to protect you and your equipment.

We offer professional indemnity, public liability and business equipment insurance amongst other bespoke policies.


Get the cover your business needs

Call us on 0161 833 2100 and speak to our friendly advisors.

Call me back

What insurance do I need?

You can choose the right level of cover from our Photographers insurance policies. We offer:

  • Professional indemnity insurance

    Nine choices of cover from £50,000 to £5m to protect you if you’re sued for a mistake that happened as a result of your work.

    professional-indemnity-insurance (pdf, 155.61 KB)
  • Business combined insurance

    Great value, complete cover for your business in one simple bundle. Includes:

    • Public liability insurance for £1 million, with the option to increase to £5m, if you have to visit client premises or they visit yours.
    • Employer’s liability insurance for £10 million, covering you for claims from employees for injury or illness during their employment.
    • Office contents insurance up to £10,000 to protect your office contents, computer equipment and furniture against accidental damage and theft, with optional insurance for portable equipment. A key part of photographer insurance.
    • Director’s and officer’s liability insurance Up to £250,000 protection if you’re held personally responsible in claims against your business by creditors, employees, customers or regulatory bodies like HMRC.
    business-combined-insurance (pdf, 266.68 KB)
  • Tax enquiry and legal expenses insurance

    Protects your business against the costs of legal action taken against you, including contract disputes, debt recovery, tax, VAT and HMRC investigations. £100,000 cover for just £75 a year.

    tax-enquiry-and-legal-expenses-insurance (pdf, 193.70 KB)
  • Personal accident and sickness insurance

    24 hour a day protection (not just while you’re at work) against personal accidents or sickness, to make sure you can keep paying the bills. Cover from £50,000 for just £35 a year.

    personal-accident-and-sickness-insurance (pdf, 201.25 KB)

The benefits of Caunce O’Hara insurance


Need help?

Let us assist you

Click to chat live