Whilst working for yourselves as contractors or freelancers has huge benefits, it can also be stressful. If something goes wrong, without an employer’s support to fall back on, you’re held responsible. That’s when freelancer insurance can help.
Whether it’s a threatened lawsuit from a disgruntled client, or a claim for an error made whilst undertaking a job, even if you’ve done nothing wrong, the cost of defending yourself in court can be expensive.
Our flexible, comprehensive insurance for freelancers and contractors lets you get on with your job, knowing you’re protected, whatever happens. Choose from our wide-ranging freelance insurance options to find the right level of cover to suit your budget, including:
- Freelance Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability insurance
- Tax Enquiry & Legal Expenses cover
- Personal Accident & Travel
- Portable Equipment cover
- through our partners we also offer Contract Reviews.
Our insurance policies are ideal for a wide range of freelance and contractor professionals including;
- Offshore Energy Contractors
- Construction Contractors
- IT Contractors
- Management Consultants
- Finance Consultants including Chartered Accountants
- Legal Professionals
- Railway Contractors and Technical Engineers
- Social Workers
- and many more!
Call our friendly award-winning team today 0333 321 1403 for details and a freelance indemnity insurance quotation.