Caunce O’Hara’s Tax Enquiry & Legal Expenses Insurance provides you with £100,000 of cover (in any one claim) for legal representation costs incurred in the event of an investigation being brought against you.
The comprehensive tax enquiry and legal expenses policy covers:
- ACAS early conciliation
- Employment tribunals response
- Pre-hearing review/Employment status disputes
- Employment tribunal hearing
- County or High Court proceedings
Employment compensation awards
- Awards of compensation
- Settlement of a dispute
- Tribunal fees
Property and landlord and tenant disputes
- Property disputes
- Disputes with your landlord
- Disputes with your tenant
- Interview under caution
- Prosecution defence
- Motor offences
- Aspect enquiry
- Full enquiry
- National Insurance and PAYE disputes
- Current tax year enquiry
- VAT disputes
- Enforcement notice
- Statutory licence appeals
- Data protection defence
- Data protection compensation
Court attendance costs
- Jury service
- Witness attendance allowance
Employment extra protection
- Pension trustee defence
- Wrongful arrest
- Personal injury
- Discrimination defence
- Unauthorised use of your personal data
- Contracts entered into by a third party, in your name or on your behalf, without your permission
- Contracts for goods and services
- Contracts for construction and repairs
Some of these issues can leave you with significant costs to pay if you are not insured.
Add a comprehensive contract review for only £60.00
If you are in any doubt as to the validity of your contract, especially in light of IR35 legislation, a contract review can help. It will provide you a clear explanation of your status in the eyes of the HMRC and help determine whether you are working Inside IR35 or Outside IR35.
The contract review is available at the reduce price of £60.00 only when purchased with the tax enquiry and legal expenses policy. Call 0333 321 1403 for further details.
Why do I need a contract review?
With HMRC focusing on private sector contractors this financial year it is essential that you ensure your contract fits within IR35 legislation.
A contract review will check that clauses in your contract are compliant and that your working practices follow terms and conditions in your contract.
The contract review, when concluded by tax experts, will give you an IR35 “pass” or “fail”.
You will receive a report which considers both the contractual terms and working practices based on case law and an unbiased, independent opinion which could save you thousands of pounds if HMRC do start an enquiry.
The complete solution
The Legal Expenses Insurance policy provides you with access to free helplines, including; a legal risk advice line, a tax advice line and a law hub which includes live chat and qualified help.
For peace of mind regarding your IR35 status a comprehensive Contract Review is essential.
To book yours please call our friendly award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!