Directors and Officers insurance (D&O) covers the personal liability of company Directors and Managers as individuals during the policy period for which the company does not provide indemnity.
Managers can make mistakes and legally be held personally liable for those. Common scenarios involve Employment practices, HR issues and failure to comply with regulations or laws.
You may be held personally responsible for your business actions and will have unlimited personal liability. Only shareholders have limited liability.
This important aspect of cover can provide protection against potential claimants such as;
- Regulatory bodies (including HSE and HMRC)
Directors & Officers Liability cover protects your personal assets in the event of a claim. Even to defend an action can prove to be extremely costly.
This cover is supplied as part of the business combined liabilities insurance policy.
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!