Working in the world of health and safety, you’ll be all too familiar with assessing levels of risk, so you’ll understand more than most the need to have contingency plans in place to cover yourself for all eventualities.
Having the correct levels and types of insurance coverage for the project you’re working on is imperative to protect yourself should anything go wrong whilst you’re working on a contract. Health and safety insurance for consultants is essential.
At Caunce O’Hara, we know exactly what you need. We’ve spent a number of years developing health and safety insurance policies to ensure that all professional are protected with the exact level of H&S insurance needed for their job role. What’s more, your insurance policy is just a few clicks away. Get a quote online today.
Caunce O’Hara offer comprehensive insurance for a range of engineering professions including:
- Electrical Engineering
- Health & Safety Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil & Gas Engineers
- Project Managers
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Engineering
- Other Engineering Professionals
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!