Comprehensive indemnity and liabilities cover.Start Your Quote
Quick and easy online quote and buy in minutes!
Trusted by over 25,000 businesses across the UK
24hr legal advice helpline and legal hub
Bespoke business insurance policies for a wide range of finance professionals
Caunce O’Hara offer cover for: accountants, finance directors, financial analysts and consultants, statisticians, loss assessors, bookkeepers, and many more.
Through our comprehensive insurance policies, we are able to provide you with the insurance protection you need, giving you the reassurance you need to allow your business to thrive.Start Your Quote
Working in the UK financial sector comes with unique responsibilities, regulations and risks which require accountants and finance consultants to carry comprehensive business insurance.
At Caunce O’Hara we provide bespoke business insurance protection for many finance professionals including: accountants, finance directors, financial analysts and consultants, statisticians, loss assessors, bookkeepers and loss adjustors.
Through our comprehensive insurance policies, we are able to provide you with the coverage you need, incase something goes wrong and a client makes a claim against you, giving you the reassurance you need to concentrate on your business.Start Your Quote
Get a quick online quote for your business insurance today.
To start your personalised business insurance quote, simply click the ‘Start Your Quote’ button. You can see a quote in as little as 90 seconds!Start Your Quote
Caunce O’Hara have been insuring finance professionals for over 25 years.
Many of our accountancy and finance clients renew with us due to our focus on high quality customer service.
Build your bespoke professional indemnity insurance quote online with Caunce O’Hara today.
Simply click the ‘Start Your Quote’ button.Start Your Quote
Choose from our range of business insurance protection products below. Simply click for a quick online quote.
Protects against claims of alleged negligence in your professional services, advice and designs.Start Your Quote
Protects against injuring a member of the public or damaging their property. Click to build a quote online in minutes.Start Your Quote
A legal requirement for anyone employing staff. Protects your business in-case an employee is injured at work.Start Your Quote
Immediate cover available. Click to build a personalised quote online in minutes.Start Your Quote
Cover for work injuries, illnesses caused by work and compensation awards.Start Your Quote
Protection for losses from fraud, dishonesty, theft, bribery, forgery, and loss investigations.Start Your Quote
Business insurance policies, to give you peace of mind that you are covered, so you can concentrate on your business.
We’re rated 4.7 out of 5 from 3,500+ reviews at Feefo.com.
! Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam.
Find out more about our business insurance products here.
If you are unsure if you need professional indemnity insurance, this list of instances when it is advisable to be insured:
▪ You provide an expert service to your clients
▪ You provide consultancy and advice to your clients
▪ You handle personal information and data for your clients
▪ Your professional membership body insists you carry it
▪ Your client insists that you have it.
The level of protection you need will depend on the value of the work you do and the potential liability. Caunce O’Hara can help you build the ideal insurance policy that will help protect all areas of your business.
Available limits of indemnity range from £50,000 cover per annum up to £5,000,000 per annum.
▪ Legal expenses – Should a claim be made against you the policy will provide cover to help with the cost of legal proceedings.
▪ Cost of repairs – The cost of repairing damage to the claimant’s property, such as accidentally knocking over and breaking a valuable ornament in their offices during a meeting, or a plumber causing a leak/flood to a customer’s premises and damaging carpets as a result.
▪ Medical fees – The cost of hospital treatment, including ambulance call-out, if a claim is made against you for these.
▪ Compensation claims – Injury to third parties or damage to their property if an accident occurs on your business premises, a client’s premises or elsewhere.
Employers Liability cover is required by law for most businesses. You will need it if:
▪ You deduct Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions from the money you pay your employees.
▪ You have control over where and when your employees work.
▪ You have the right to claim profit made by your employees.
▪ You provide the equipment and materials your employees use.
▪ You need them to perform the job you employ them for and if the employee is unable to provide a substitute if they are unable to work.
▪ You have part-time or temporary employees.