Great value professional indemnity insurance for freelancers, consultants and professional services providers that keeps your business protected.
Sometimes things go wrong. No matter how professional, experienced and cautious you are, your clients could make a claim for compensation against you if they think your mistake has caused them financial loss or damage.
It may seem unlikely this will happen to you, but with our professional indemnity insurance policies starting at just £98 a year, it’s an inexpensive way to make sure your business is safe if you ever do have to pay legal costs and compensation.
It’s peace of mind at a price that won’t break the bank.
If you or your business provide advice, design or services to customers, or handle data or intellectual property, you should really have professional indemnity insurance to protect you against:
- Breach of professional duty by not living up to your duty of care to your client, like giving them the wrong advice or making a mistake in the work you produce for them.
- Loss or damage of documents and the cost of replacing them.
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality such as accidentally leaking confidential information to a third party without the client’s consent.
- Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights – for
example, accidentally violating copyrights, patents, or trademarks.
- Libel or slander by damaging a client’s reputation through written or spoken materials you’ve produced.
- Dishonest, fraudulent, or malicious activity.