Call Us: 0333 321 1403

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Insurance Products
  4. /
  5. Property Owners Insurance

Property Owners Insurance

Easy, quick and personalised insurance for property owners.

Get your quote

The following business insurance product is offered by our partners at Caunce O’Hara Insurance Brokers Limited. To find out more please visit or call 0161 833 2100.

Property Owners insurance not only protects the buildings from the usual risks such as fire, flood and escape of water, it also covers the loss of rent should your tenant have to move out whilst repairs are being carried out following such a disaster.

The cover also includes public liability should someone be injured at your property, for example, if you fail to carry out repairs and the tenant suffers injury.

We are able to arrange cover for a single property or large portfolios including residential and commercial properties.

Find out more about commercial property insurance.

Keeping your business covered

Our flexible policies let you choose the right level of cover for your business. And if you’re not sure, just give our knowledgeable insurance experts a call and we’ll help you choose. Our cover includes:

  • Property owner’s liability insurance

    Cover up to £5 million for legal fees and damages if your tenants are injured

  • Building cover

    Up to £2m for rebuilding your premises in case of fire, flood or burglary

  • Loss of rent

    If your building is damaged by fire or flood, you’re covered for lost rent up to an agreed limit while it’s rebuilt

  • Landlord contents

    Cover up to £100,000 for the cost of replacing furnishings and equipment that are damaged or stolen


  • Competitive pricing
  • Dedicated handlers to assist with your queries
  • Documents issued instantly via e-mail
  • Access to your own claims team
  • Cover for legal defence costs and compensation bills
  • Monthly payments
4.8/5 4.85/5
  • "Used these before then changed to another broker who could not help me with an update to my insurance. Caunce O'Hara had no problem and set up my insurance in about five minutes. Highly recommended."
  • "I have been with Caunce O'Hara for almost 12 years now and am always very pleased with their service and customer support as well as the costs for the cover."
  • "Insurance Renewal - Plenty of warning up front as to renewal date, requests for any changes and quote. Reminder leading to actual renewal date. New certificates available on date agreed. Can't complain at all about the service."
  • "I have automatically renewed my indemnity insurance for several years but as I have gradually reduced work commitments I needed to discuss my options prior to making a decision about renewal.
    I found the person I dealt with very helpful and knowledgeable about my options."
  • "All correspondence has always been clear and reply to questions swiftly answered. Cost is very competitive. Would definitely recommend."
  • "A very helpful, kowledgable and adaptable telephone advisor enabled discussion beyond standard questions in order to secure the most approprite insurance honed to my business deeds and relevant discounts. This led to the most comptitive quote over other larger companies."
Read more reviews

Get in touch

Give us a call and tell us all about your indemnity requirements.

0333 321 1403

We're here for you Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm

Can't get through right now? Request a callback

Call me back

Latest Posts