When you’ve put so much effort into building up your company, you need to keep it safe with our professional practice insurance so your business can continue to thrive and grow.
If you offer advice or consultancy services, professional indemnity insurance is a must-have. Not only is it often required by law or by regulatory bodies, it’s also likely to be a standard condition of most business contracts you sign, so by having insurance in place you could win more business.
With expensive claims for things like negligence from current and previous clients now more common than ever, having the correct type of business protection in place can mean the difference between continuing to trade and facing financial difficulties.
Ensure your business is protected with our simple, effective and great value professional practices insurance protection.
Business insurance protection we offer includes:
- Business combined liabilities insurance – This policy includes cover for public liability; employers liability; optional products liability cover; directors and officers; office contents and portable equipment; additional cost of working cover; and optional manual work insurance.
- Oil and gas energy contractors insurance
- Property owners insurance
- Tradesman insurance packages
- Insurance for working from home
- Professional indemnity insurance – The policy will provide cover in the event that advice, designs or guidance you have provided to a client cause them a financial loss. It will also cover legal costs and expenses incurred in defending a claim as well as compensation payable to your client for loss or damages. Making professional indemnity insurance a valuable business insurance policy for most businesses.
If you require a competitive quote, please call our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403, or click the green button below to build your business insurance quote online in just a few minutes.