Call Us: 0333 321 1403

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Small Business Owners
  4. /
  5. Working From Home

Working From Home Insurance

Easy, quick and personalised. Buy today.

Get your quote

Working from home can be a very rewarding experience but if anything goes wrong, you might not be covered by your standard home insurance.

Our specialist home business insurance is designed to make sure you’re protected if any issues crop up. It covers a wide range of industries, so whether you’re a consultant, a copywriter or an eBay seller, you’re covered.

Our insurance policy, specifically written for professionals working from home, provides equipment cover for laptops, mobile phones and general business contents, in addition to providing insurance for any liability risks so you can rest assured that your business is always in safe hands.


Click here for a quick online quote for your work from home business insurance


Our business insurances available includes:

Call us on 0333 321 1403 to speak to one of our team about your insurance needs and let us give you the peace of mind you need.

Click here for a quick online business insurance quote


Find out more about…

What are the benefits of working from home?

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Public Liability Insurance

Keeping your business covered

Our flexible policies let you choose the right level of cover for your business. And if you’re not sure, just give our knowledgeable insurance experts a call and we’ll help you choose. Our cover includes:

  • Public liability insurance

    Up to £2m cover for legal fees and damages if one of your employees causes injury or damage to your customers or their business

  • Employers’ liability insurance

    Legally required for your business, we provide £10 million cover if you have to pay compensation or legal fees because your staff get ill or injured at work

  • Building cover

    Up to £2m for your premises in case of fire, flood, burglary or anything else that affects your building

  • Contents and stock

    Select cover up to £50,000 for the cost of replacing equipment, furnishings, food and drink that are damaged or stolen

  • Goods in transit

    £10,000 cover for goods deliveries that are lost or damaged while in transit

  • Business interruption

    Cover up to £750,000 for lost business if your business has to close due to fire, flood or burglary damage at your home

  • Loss of money

    If you lose money or it’s stolen from a safe at your home, you’re covered up to £10,000


  • Competitive pricing
  • Dedicated handlers to assist with your queries
  • Documents issued instantly via e-mail
  • Access to your own claims team
  • Cover for legal defence costs and compensation bills
  • Monthly payments
4.8/5 4.85/5
  • "Used these before then changed to another broker who could not help me with an update to my insurance. Caunce O'Hara had no problem and set up my insurance in about five minutes. Highly recommended."
  • "All correspondence has always been clear and reply to questions swiftly answered. Cost is very competitive. Would definitely recommend."
  • "I have been with Caunce O'Hara for almost 12 years now and am always very pleased with their service and customer support as well as the costs for the cover."
  • "I have automatically renewed my indemnity insurance for several years but as I have gradually reduced work commitments I needed to discuss my options prior to making a decision about renewal.
    I found the person I dealt with very helpful and knowledgeable about my options."
  • "Insurance Renewal - Plenty of warning up front as to renewal date, requests for any changes and quote. Reminder leading to actual renewal date. New certificates available on date agreed. Can't complain at all about the service."
  • "A very helpful, kowledgable and adaptable telephone advisor enabled discussion beyond standard questions in order to secure the most approprite insurance honed to my business deeds and relevant discounts. This led to the most comptitive quote over other larger companies."
Read more reviews

Get in touch

Give us a call and tell us all about your indemnity requirements.

0333 321 1403

We're here for you Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm

Can't get through right now? Request a callback

Call me back

Latest Posts