Energy contractors working in the offshore oil and gas sector know that insurance requirements differ from mainstream offerings.
At Caunce O’Hara we have provided insurance cover to energy sector contractors for over fifteen years and provide bespoke liability policies that deliver; whether you work upstream, downstream or in specialist areas.
Our tailored energy contractors’ insurance covers you if you work on offshore oil and gas installations, at power stations, chemical works, oil refineries, nuclear plants, wind-farms or in other energy specific professions.
We insure companies registered or individuals paying taxes in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man with cover for both UK and Europe offshore, USA and Canada including Gulf of Mexico offshore and the rest of the world.
Insuring energy sector workers
The energy sector is complex and the insurance required to satisfy contracts can be onerous but you can be assured that wherever you go, we will look after you with our energy contractors insurance.
Our offshore business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews – call 0333 321 1403 for details
- Portable Equipment Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
- Commercial Crime Cover – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Contact our friendly team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quote or click to build your own quote online in minutes!