As with all those who are self employed, graphic design professionals working on a freelance basis often find themselves open to certain scenarios that full time employees don’t have to face.
Design based careers can be incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling, especially when you’re working in the industry on a freelance or contract basis as it enables you to work in the industry you love on your own terms. It does, however, come with some level of risk.
It’s important that your insurance policy can keep up with the unique demands of your job. With Caunce O’Hara, we’ll help you to build a policy that has the right level of protection for you at every stage in your graphic design career with out freelance graphic designer insurance policy.
You can find out more about which policies you can benefit from in our article ‘Important insurance for the Creative Media sector’
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!