Call Us: 0161 833 2100

As with all those who are self employed, graphic design professionals working on a freelance basis often find themselves open to certain scenarios that full time employees don’t have to face.

Design based careers can be incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling, especially when you’re working in the industry on a freelance or contract basis as it enables you to work in the industry you love on your own terms. It does, however, come with some level of risk.

It’s important that your insurance policy can keep up with the unique demands of your job. With Caunce O’Hara, we’ll help you to build a policy that has the right level of protection for you at every stage in your graphic design career with out freelance graphic designer insurance policy.

Get the cover your business needs

Call us on 0161 833 2100 and speak to our friendly advisors.

Call me back

What Insurance Do I Need?

Build your custom graphic design professional insurance policy. We offer:

  • Professional Indemnity Insurance

    As a freelancer or contract worker, you aren’t afforded the same level of protection as an employee. Many clients may even ask to see your insurance policy before you can begin working with them. Professional indemnity insurance will protect you from claims against you and your business. This can be anything from defending claims of copyright infringement, or allegations of negligence or non-delivery by your client. Whilst these situations arising may be rare, it’s important that your insurance provides you with enough protection should any of them occur.

  • Business Combined Insurance

    Our policies are specifically tailored to the requirements of those working in graphic design based careers and, as such, they provide you with the ideal levels of insurance to protect you against situations that can crop up more commonly in the field of graphic design. Our business combined insurance includes everything from public liability insurance and employer’s liability insurance to office contents insurance and directors and officers insurance. This provides a comprehensive level of protection from any number of situations that may arise as a freelance graphic design professional.

  • Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance

    Unlike a full-time employee, you won’t get sick pay if you are too ill to work. This means that an illness could easily have a big impact on your earnings. With personal accident and sickness insurance you can insure a portion of your salary so that you will never have to worry about losing your income. Your core financial commitments will always be covered provided you have personal accident and sickness insurance for graphic design professionals.

  • Travel Insurance

    Freelance professionals will typically travel for work more than their office-based counterparts. This is why it’s important to have a comprehensive travel insurance plan in place. Travel insurance for graphic design professionals will cover business equipment while you are travelling for business, whether it’s in the UK or around the world. We aim to pay out for bsu

  • Tax Enquiry & Legal Expenses

    Mistakes are easily made when filling out a tax return, but it isn’t as easy to clear up these mistakes once the deadline has passed. Tax enquiry and legal expenses insurance will protect you in the event you face legal charges or a loss of earnings as the result of a tax enquiry, debt collection or even contract disputes. We also offer a free, 24/7 legal advice helpline, so you’ll never be far from essential legal help.

The benefits of Caunce O’Hara insurance


Need help?

Let us assist you

Click to chat live