Holistic therapy can be an incredibly rewarding and satisfying career path, helping others to achieve balance through working on their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
As a holistic practitioner, however, there are other considerations you need to take into account before you begin practising so that you can maintain your own stress-free state.
One consideration is having the correct holistic insurance policies in place to ensure you’re covered when it comes to working as a therapist.
Insurance for holistic therapy insurance is a niche that we’re very familiar with at Caunce O’Hara, and we have a range of insurance products that have been specifically put together to cater to your needs.
From protection against claims of negligence to making sure you’re financially covered in case of illness or injury, we have all types of holistic insurance services that you could possibly need to practice within the field.
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!