Journalists and broadcasters face so many unique challenges every day, and that’s all part of the excitement of the job, but it’s not without its risks.
As most journalists work on a self-employed, freelance basis, these additional risks have to be considered, and indeed covered, by you, rather than the company you are working for. Journalist insurance is essential within this field as well as media insurance and film insurance dependent upon your profession.
Whilst many acknowledge this as just another requirement of the job, it does open you up to a level of risk that wouldn’t be seen in other professions. For this reason, it’s important to ensure your media insurance policy is created with your needs in mind.
From public liability insurance to professional indemnity insurance, Caunce O’Hara can have you covered in just a few clicks so that you can rest assured that you have the necessary levels of protection for the best premium possible.
Caunce O’Hara insurance for Creative professionals includes:
- Artisitic Professionals
- Content & Copywriting Professionals
- Digital Professionals
- Graphic Designers
- Journalists & Broadcasters
- Marketing Professionals
- Other Designers
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!