Working as a clinical dietitian or nutritionist can be incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling vocation. When you’re working on a freelance or contract basis in a hospital, clinic, or long-term care facility it enables you to do the work you love on your own terms.
However, while you might love the flexibility, it’s also important to make sure you have the right nutritionist insurance that offers coverage to help your career flourish.
In 2014, the UK government introduced legislation which requires all professionals registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) to be covered by professional indemnity insurance. If you practise without dietitian insurance you could be breaking the law.
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!