Design based careers can be incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling, especially when you’re working in the industry on a freelance or contract basis as it enables you to do the work you love on your own terms.
While you might love the flexibility and freedom, it’s also important to make sure you have insurance that offers the right level of coverage to help your business thrive.
From protecting yourself against allegations or negligence to covering yourself in the event of illness, Caunce O’Hara can help your build a tailored insurance policy for your circumstances.
If you’re working in a design career, we can provide the ideal level of insurance to protect you against situations that can crop up more commonly in the design industry.
You can find out more about which policies you can benefit from in our article ‘Important insurance for the Creative Media sector’
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!