As an engineering professional, you understand better than most the importance of getting things right and protecting yourself in the unlikely event things go wrong.
At Caunce O’Hara we are confident we will be able to build a policy to suit you and your business activities, even if your engineering specialism doesn’t fall within one of our other categories.
Whether you are a mechanical engineer or a chemical engineer, we can create an insurance package that will protect you and your business activity from the risks that you face on a daily basis.
Human error is often to blame for mistakes in engineering projects so it’s important to protect yourself from liability should something go wrong with a project you are working on.
Many companies won’t let you get started on a project without adequate insurance in place, so why not get in touch today to start building your individual quote.
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!