As a project manager, your clients trust in your expertise and experience to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
This is a very rewarding position, but it’s not without its downside. Being responsible for the smooth and timely delivery of projects, the buck often lies with you, which can especially be the case where things don’t go according to plan.
At Caunce O’Hara, we recognise the particular position that project managers face, which is unique to the profession.
A tailored project management insurance policy from experts who fully understand the industry, ensures you carry the level and type of insurance that is necessary given your unique position.
We know that professional indemnity insurance for project managers is essential.
Your custom insurance policy is now just a few clicks away with our instant online quote system.
Caunce O’Hara offer comprehensive insurance for a range of engineering professions including:
- Electrical Engineering
- Health & Safety Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil & Gas Engineers
- Project Managers
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Engineering
- Other Engineering Professionals
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!