Which insurance is the best for engineers and engineering contractors?
Caunce O’Hara offer bespoke insurance policies to the engineering sector, providing comprehensive cover for a wide range of engineering professionals, including:
- Mechanical engineers
- Design engineers
- Field engineers
- Health & safety engineers
- Systems engineers
- Offshore oil & gas engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Rail engineers
- CAD/CAE designers… and many more!
We understand that human errors occur. Unfortunately, in engineering and manufacturing rectifying a mistake can be expensive. Whether it’s an error in design calculations or flaws in a product design, a mistake could cause big problems for a business, including loss of revenue and the loss of potential future orders.
That’s when our comprehensive business insurance for engineering contractors can help.
The right insurance policy can protect you
Our Engineering Contractor insurance will cover you against the risks and exposure you face in your professional role.
At Caunce O’Hara, we recognise that a project engineer in the oil and gas sector faces different risks to those of a process engineer at a chemical plant. The variations in risk are why our policies have been created to accommodate your situation, whatever that may be.
Get online cover in just a few clicks
We offer a range of engineering insurance policies to provide cover for most technical engineering professions.
Insurance cover we offer includes:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability insurance
- Employer’s Liability insurance
- Tax Enquiry & Legal Expenses insurance
- Contract Reviews
- Personal Accident & Sickness insurance
- Portable Equipment insurance
Our quick online quote system means you can get a comprehensive insurance quote in a matter of minutes with just a few clicks.
Key benefits to you
- Highly competitive premiums… ask for a quote to see how much you could save
- Simple and easy to understand policy wording
- Strong track record of settling engineering claims
- Flexible monthly payments
- Immediate cover available
- Policy documents issued to you within minutes via email
- Access to your own claims team
- Dedicated schemes team ready to assist you
To request a personalised engineer’s insurance quote call our award-winning team on 0333 321 1403 or click to build your own quote online in minutes!
Related Articles:Back to Knowledge Centre