This business insurance product is offered by our partners at Caunce O’Hara Insurance Brokers Limited. To find out more please visit www.cohibl.com or call 0333 321 1403.
Construction insurance, from simple policies to the more complex, specifically tailored to your needs.
Construction industry insurance requirements vary. In the main they can be simple to meet, yet in certain circumstances they be quite complex.
Hazardous industries such as nuclear and petrochemical, or those where working at height or in extreme heat are a factor require careful consideration.
Caunce O’Hara’s construction insurance can help protect your construction business, whatever your role and company size.
Typical construction trades insured include:
- Builders, Developers and Contractors
- Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
- Heating & Ventilation / Air Conditioning
- Structural Engineers
- Roofing & Scaffolding Contractors
Covering all aspects of construction
Our expert team will make sure you have the right level of cover, including:
- Contractors All Risks
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Hired-in and Own Plant
- Statutory Inspection
- JCT cover
- Latent Defects
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Pollution / Environmental Impairment Liability
- Motor Fleet
And if you need to make a claim, we’ll help you settle it fast, to minimize disruption to your business.
Call 0333 321 1403 today for a quote and for further information