Construction insurance, from simple policies to the more complex, specifically tailored to your needs.
Construction industry insurance requirements vary. In the main they can be simple to meet, yet in certain circumstances they be quite complex.
Hazardous industries such as nuclear and petrochemical, or those where working at height or in extreme heat are a factor require careful consideration.
Caunce O’Hara’s construction insurance can help protect your construction business, whatever your role and company size.
Typical construction trades insured include:
- Builders, Developers and Contractors
- Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
- Heating & Ventilation / Air Conditioning
- Structural Engineers
- Roofing & Scaffolding Contractors
Covering all aspects of construction
Our expert team will make sure you have the right level of cover, including:
- Contractors All Risks
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Hired-in and Own Plant
- Statutory Inspection
- JCT cover
- Latent Defects
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Pollution / Environmental Impairment Liability
- Motor Fleet
And if you need to make a claim, we’ll help you settle it fast, to minimize disruption to your business.
Need assistance with your risk management or your health & safety? Contact in-house Risk Management service on 0161 833 2100 for details.
Call 0161 833 2100 today for a quote and for further information