Systems engineering is a precision-based role that requires a high level of skill and personal dedication.
With many systems engineer positions requiring the highest levels of security clearance, it’s imperative that you’re insured against any issues that might arise unintentionally as a result of your work.
Designing, testing and implementing systems is a complex and well thought out process, which is why engineers working in systems related professions require a level of insurance that is specific to their job role. Our systems engineering insurance is designed for just that.
Being pursued legally by those who have engaged you as a contractor can be incredibly costly and stressful, so making sure you’re covered for every eventuality gives you the peace of mind you need to get on with your day to day work.
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!