Engineering professionals who work in the technical engineering sector appreciate that a high level of attention to detail is needed to succeed.
When it comes to choosing business insurance that will protect your career and your day-to-day work activities, it makes sense to choose a company with the same level of attention to detail.
Every technical engineering insurance policy from Caunce O’Hara is specifically tailored to the needs of the individual, meaning that you won’t be sold more than you need or left without vital coverage.
For those working in the field of technical engineering, there are a number of unfortunate events that might require insurance coverage. Although these situations might be rare, comprehensive insurance protection can go a long way to letting your clients know that you take your career and your work very seriously.
Caunce O’Hara offer comprehensive insurance for a range of engineering professions including:
- Electrical Engineering
- Health & Safety Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Offshore Oil & Gas Engineers
- Project Managers
- Rail Engineers
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Engineering
- Other Engineering Professionals
Our business insurance policies include:
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Tax Enquiry and Legal Expenses Cover
- IR35 Contract Reviews
- Personal accident insurance
- Directors & officers insurance
- Portable equipment insurance
- Combined Business Liabilities Insurance – call 0333 321 1403 for details
Call one of our award-winning team today on 0333 321 1403 for a quotation and to discuss your business insurance needs or click to get a quick online quote in minutes!