Call Us: 0161 833 2100

When you work in the creative industries, insurance is probably the furthest thing from your mind. Artist insurance could help to protect you against the unexpected.

Our specialist insurance policies are tailor made to suit artistic professionals looking for artists public liability insurance and more. Our policies are customisable and intended to give you the right level of insurance protection for your needs.

If you get caught out without insurance, you could end up severely out of pocket and unable to work. With artist insurance from Caunce O’Hara, you can focus on your artistic endeavours with the peace of mind that you’ll be covered no matter what happens. You don’t have to be an expert in insurance to take out an artist insurance policy with us. Our expert team will guide you through every step in the process.

Get the cover your business needs

Call us on 0161 833 2100 and speak to our friendly advisors.

Call me back

What Insurance Do I Need?

Build your custom artist insurance policy. We offer:

  • Professional Indemnity Insurance

    If you do freelance work, professional indemnity insurance will help to protect you in the event a client or customer is unhappy with your work. For artistic professionals, this will cover your legal defence costs as well as damages brought by the claimant.

    It is important to secure artist professional indemnity insurance if you carry out any freelance work as an artist. We offer cover from £50,000 to £5,000,000 so you can choose the right level of artist insurance cover for your needs.

  • Business Combined Insurance

    Our business combined insurance is ideal for artists as it combines a number of different artist insurance options into one, easy-to-understanding package. Artists public liability insurance is essential as it ensures that you are covered during events or if a member of the public is injured as a result of your work. Our business combined insurance not only include artists public liability insurance, it also includes employers liability, office contents and directors and officers liability. Office contents insurance cover all of your workshop or office equipment, so if your studio is ever broken into, or damaged by water or fire, you don’t have to worry about losing income or being out of pocket. Employers liability insurance means that you’ll be covered if you hire an employee and they are injured while working for you.

  • Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance

    If you are unable to work because of an accident or illness, personal accident and sickness insurance can provide income protection until you’re back on your feet. If you lose your main source of income, it can be difficult to meet your financial commitments, but with personal accident and sickness insurance, you’ll never have to worry. Accidents can happen when you least expect them, and illness can strike at any time, so it’s important to protect yourself from loss of income with artist insurance.

  • Travel Insurance

    If you ever travel for your work, you might want to consider travel insurance. Artist travel insurance goes beyond the usual travel insurance offering. Artist insurance for travel covers you and your family on business and personal trips around the world.

  • Tax Enquiry & Legal Expenses

    Artistic professionals can face a range of legal problems, from tax disputes to copyright claims. Even if these claims are unfounded, fighting them in court can be devastating to your earnings, particularly if you can’t work until the claim is settled. As a freelance artistic professional, you can protect yourself by taking out tax enquiry and legal expenses insurance. This means that if there is ever a dispute about the tax or VAT you should pay or are owed, you won’t be out of pocket for getting legal advice or legal defence.

The benefits of Caunce O’Hara insurance


Need help?

Let us assist you

Click to chat live